Monday, September 6, 2010

PACKAGED

I really enjoy wrapping gifts, so I'm posting a few photos of a gift I wrapped in this really cool colorful paper that I had lying around...the lucky recipient was my cousin Tsveti. I just hope that she enjoys the gift inside :)

On a side note, I would like to say that I do realize that my posts have been on the short & sweet side lately. I wish I could say I was sorry, but I'm not, as I've been quite happily distracted, and if there is one lesson I've learned, it is that a people should enjoy being happy when they can and should live in the moment. However, I promise that there's some interesting stuff on my laptop waiting to be blogged about. So there will be cool stuff coming to this blog in the next few weeks (yey!)

Oh, and before I forget, if you would like to make me a present (even if it's not wrapped like the one below), you could become my follower by going to the bottom right of this page, clicking the "follow" button and logging in with your google/gmail account :) Yes, it's that easy!

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails