Friday, January 20, 2012

COOL T-SHIRTS FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS

So it's 2012! Happy New Year to all of you who read my blog! I have tons of cool stuff I've been meaning to post, but it seems like the new year will be very, very busy! Still, here is the first thing, which is a project I finished around the holidays: t-shirts for photographers!
As you might already know, I really like graphic tees, and I am also quite the photography enthusiast! Last year I made a "Photo Babe" t-shirt for myself, which I quite like, and this year I made a male version of this t-shirt. I was thinking I would do a "Photo Dude" shirt, but by popular request I ended up making a "Photo Babe Hunter" t-shirt :)
Anyway, here it is below! Enjoy our nerdiness :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I have the same exact shirt!!!!

xo-xo

kosebose said...

HA HA!
I know who you are :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails