Saturday, January 12, 2013

Winter Wonderland Part 2: South Park in Sofia

This morning we woke up and it was snowing in that wonderful light and fluffy way that makes each separate tree branch white, and everything looks like it has come out of one of those magical looking Christmas cards. I had an appointment and some errands to run in the morning, but then around noon I took a walk in the South Park in Sofia with my camera. It was so beautiful! I don't think I've taken a walk in the park in the winter probably since I was a kid, so I got to rediscover, or maybe discover for the first time the beauty of it today. It was all quiet because of the snow, even though there were people strolling and kids playing and sleighing, and it was surprisingly not freezing at all, so the walk was quite amazing! It was a great opportunity to take some photos of winter landscapes, which is not something I do very often. I'm not a fan of the cold, you see :)





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails