Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Art for Christmas

My friend Lilly lives with her boyfriend, and last time I was at their place I noticed that they didn't have any artwork. They also had some beautiful blank walls that were just crying to be filled, so I decided to paint a couple of abstract pieces for Christmas this year. Lilly really likes red, and their couch is a reddish-brick color, so I decided on a red theme, and here is what I came up with. Admittedly, the photo is probably terrible, since I only remembered that I hadn't photographed the pieces two minutes before I had to leave for their place and give them their gift, so I just clicked a photo for my archives without much regard for removing reflections from the glass and so on. Maybe after they put them up I can ask them to photograph them again.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails