Sunday, October 28, 2012

The World from Above

I promised more photos from my photography trip to Belintash, and here they are. I though I'd post a few photos that I took while flying, just because it's really cool to see the world from above. In fact, I was so busy looking around in awe when I was up there, that I caught myself completely forgetting to take photos. It's not like I haven't flown in a plane before - I've done it many times while I was studying abroad, but it's not the same when there is no cabin. I would love to take some photos from a plane sometime, though. Next on the blog agenda are my customary fall botanical photos. 





1 comment:

bairozan said...

I admit, I envy you for this amazing experience and the oppportunity to see the earth from high above and take these beautiful pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails