Saturday, February 25, 2012

JAWAN LOGO DESIGN

One of my college friends is involved in an online shop for scarves, Jawan, which is actually project helping the Afghan Scholars Initiative. About a month ago he asked me whether I could come up with something new for their logo. They did not want a sign logo, they just wanted me to play around with the name and slogan of Jawan Fashion and come up with a softer, elegant and modern look.
Here is a screenshot of their website:

I played around with fonts, different elements related to the scarves themselves, such as the tassels, and different colors, and I came up with the following logos:

From these, they liked the three below, which I made in their signature color.

Now I am just waiting for them to decide whether they would use any of these. Whatever happens, though, I quite like how they came out :).

.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails