Thursday, December 29, 2011

HI-FI EXPO 2011 PHOTOS

This year was the second HI-FI EXPO Sofia, a trade show for high-end audio and video equipment (check out the website for more info www.hifiexpo.bg). Since we barely had any photos from last year's show due to lack of time and well-prepared photographers (seriously, how would you feel if you got a bunch of totally dark and grainy photos?!), this year we decided that we will be taking care of the photos ourselves. My goal was to take photos of all four days of the expo, so that we could post them on the facebook page of the expo and the website. I am not saying that I am the best of photographers either, but I tried to do my best, and I had lots of fun photographing everything! You can see all the photos here, but I have selected a few of my favorite ones to show you here on my blog. Of course some of my favorite photos are of little details in the equipment that I found interesting :) I guess I like shooting little details :)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails