Wednesday, June 8, 2011

PHOTOS FROM CELEBRATION IN THE PARK

I've had a hectic past two weeks. Believe it or not, I had to work for 10 straight days because we were organizing several events at the ad agency I work for. I'm all rested now, though, because I took a few days off to go on a mini SPA vacation and soak my tired self in some mineral water springs. But enough with my rambling :)
One of the events I was working on was the "Celebration in the Park," an event for kids in one of the parks in Sofia, which featured concerts, dance, painting and sports workshops, chalk art contests, bike races, and, of course, free balloons for everyone! It was so much fun seeing and photographing all the incredibly cute kids! Also, check out the incredible dance jump photo I managed to snap below!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These two photos of the chalk are like an exercise in depth of field...haha:)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Just look at this little guy with the cool shades!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This gorgeous couple teaching the kids how to dance salsa is the team from PaLante Dance Project, where I dance in my free time: http://www.palante.eu/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails