Friday, April 22, 2011

PHOTOS FROM THE DRUKEN FOREST

No, it's not that we got drunk in this forest. It's called the Drunken Forest because the trees look drunk, not the photographers:). The trees grow in all directions and the whole forest is covered in thick green moss that is like a magical soft carpet. When you walk, you feel like you're walking on a green mossy cloud. Plus, it's an amazing place to photograph - like something out of a fairy tale! My photography instructor said that I probably left no tuft of moss unphotographed (I have no idea if that's an actual word, but I can't really think what word I should use in English). Anyway, he was right. I just love photographing teensy weensy details I see here and there.

Here are the photos. Enjoy!

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails