Thursday, December 23, 2010

RED AND BLUE CHRISTMAS

Here are some more ideas for decorating your Christmas tree, this time in blue, silver, and red. This is not a combination you will see often, but I think it looks nice. Back in the day when I was really obsessed with blue, I used to decorate the tree in my parents' house only in blue and silver, but as the years passed, we decided to add some red and make the decorations look warmer.
Here they are in order from top to bottom, left to right:
- an ornament we bought from a Christmas shop in Bar Harbor, Maine, USA, where I took my parents after my college graduation
- Christmas fairy on a laundry pin - it's so cute
- a green fairy godmother, which was a gift from a friend of ours, who knows where you can get the coolest things ever
- a snowman carrying a stack of snowballs, which I bought years ago
- a "sugar apple"
- a disco ball, so that our tree is a party tree...haha
- Christmas bells (notice my reflection there)
- a blue ball (again, notice my reflection because I think it turned out pretty cool...my camera looks huge from the distortion)
- a big red glittery ball that is just gorgeous

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails